Tuesday, March 30, 2010

adorable moment #5

Okay, so this moment was actually done by me... but it made the girl smile, which made me smile! But the warm and fuzzy, "you can feel your heart smiling" kind of smile.

Last night I got a one and a half hour "nap" before waking up for my class. I got there kinda early so I went to get some breakfast to go from shafers. I was gathering my food, when I noticed a girl grumbling about leaving her student ID (the thing you buy food with) back at the dorm, as she put away all the food she got. I was SO out of it, and so tired, so my mind went on auto pilot and I just did whatever came to my mind. I stopped her, and was like, "Hey, go grab those things, I'll get it for you.", "Really??" "Yeah, no problem! Get whatever you want." She was so happy. Which made me smile. I was so tired that I was just kinda doing whatever my mind led me to do, and I'm really glad it led me to do that instead of zone out. The girl was really appreciative, and I'm sure it was a good start to her day. I just thought that was exciting : ) Made me smile, haha even though I was the one doing it!

Gosh, I feel so happy today... I don't know if it's because you guys are praying for me or not, but I feel so happy. All day at work, I was in the most cheerful mood. I helped a wife unstrap her husbands wheel chair, and get him in to the building when she needed help. I didn't snap at anyone at work. I was nice to our billing department (one of them is a b*tch). And it was just a good day. I just felt really happy and at peace inside. Randomly I would feel a little sting, and start to shake a little, starting in my heart, and then my knees...but I get used to it. I always wonder if that's a way that my heart tells me something is going on with the situation. Yet, I never know if it's good or bad. But I don't like the stinging.... it's pretty much a real physical sensation (unlike the shaking...which is legit). I don't know... I physically feel a lot of my emotions. Which is why it can be hard to hide them sometimes.

So, I earned enough money to pay off the prom building today! Now I just am looking forward to everyone else signing up last minute ; ) Everything is coming along. I knew I didn't have to worry or stress about it, because God is in control :D


Gotta love God!...Love this THIS means more.

No comments:

Post a Comment