Monday, May 24, 2010

Love still believe when you don't.

Her eyes have lost their luster. The innocence of love has been stripped and reality has drawn the curtain call on her visage.

Watched Twilight tonight, and I really enjoyed it. It was romantic, and passionate, and exciting, and most of the cinematography was pretty legit and not too tacky [for a vampire movie]. I never thought I’d enjoy it, but I guess you just have to give things a shot sometimes. And I think it helps that I never watched any trailers or anything before hand, so it was all fresh to me. But I liked the meaning behind the film, and the insinuation of love that it showed. It was really cute. And Kristen Stewart’s acting of course, is like a train wreck you can’t turn away from, so that also drew me in to the film in a weird sort of way…haha

I loooove this song right now: Love Never Fails – Brandon Heath

I’m babysitting tonight, and I love this family and house…and I just met them! They have a pretty small house, but it’s so plain and simple and stripped of everything unnecessary that it’s quaint! All the floors are wooden, so it makes the areas seem spacious. Their decor looks like a modern cottage with a craftsy feel. The wife was telling her husband about the best part of her day today, and it was watching the three kids (all under seven) play with a new radio and find different stations together. That’s love! Oh, it was so sweet, and made me smile. Their lives are centered around their children and their childrens joy, and around each other, and it’s so sweet. I tell you…everytime I babysit, I see something new, and learn something new about families and myself. I love it.

A part of me feels absent. But God is there to fill me up again whenever I feel down. So much can be raining down on me right now, like it is, but God is here to encourage me to say, “let it come, and just let it pour!” I’m ready for it…so bring it on.

The greatest thing is just to love, and be loved, in return

2 comments:

  1. hehe looove it! haha, did i ever give that back to you? i feel like i have 10 copies at my house...

    ReplyDelete