Tuesday, May 4, 2010

vacancy


V a c a n c y . . .

The state of my heart…
Why has life become confusing?
Why has love been lost?
I’m wondering if it’s true when people say fairy tales, and true love don’t really exist….
I would hate to believe it’s true.
I refuse.
I won’t believe it’s true.
People can find happiness, and they can find it together.
God, Support, Tolerance, Accepting, Joy, Patience, Kindness, and LOVE make it true.
Missing those sunny days.
Those breezy, warm days.
Bike rides together…wind on our cheeks.
Smiles and laughter and talking with old men.
This was love. This was real.
I was upset, but the love was real.
It always was.
God holds my heart, he holds the key.
The only way to my heart is with the key…
One has to find the key in order to unlock it.
It’s broken pieces lay shattered…
But it’s not too late. It’s never too late.
God is healing, God is loving.
But human compassion is part of his love. Part of his plan.
Vacancy is not what he has planned.
So I know it won’t last long.
The joy of the Lord…
The state of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment